Κυριακή 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

Indoor Rowing National Championship 2011

Saturday 17th December 2011 at Renti area  was organised by Concept II and All about Sports the National Championship  Indoor Rowing for 2011.

The races were 1km with Categories Men and Women and scaled by age, Team Race 4km Men , Women and Mixed by 4 members each team.

CrossFit Hellas was there! Individually and as a Team!

Individual 1km :

Marianna Tzourtzek :1st Place
Plamantoura Georgia : 5th Place
Katsira Fotini : 7th Place



And TEAM : 4th Place with time 15.33'' at 4km.

Marianna Tzourtzek
Georgia Plamantoura
Magda Zambetakis
Katsira Fotini

I am more than satisfied  with the  performance of my athletes  and CrossFit Hellas.  I  have to say thanks to the girls join my team and we are now more than family! Our Journey looks awesome!








Special Thanks to Makis Gazis who trained me the last 2 months in rowing and to Concept II and All About Sports. They hosted me at their place for my indoor rowing training!And of course my Super Coach Andy Mckenzie!!!

The event was well organised and we had so much fun !!!

 See You Next YEAR!


 Oh SUNDAY 18th December 2011 is...a REST DAY!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: